For your holiday mornings in Noirmoutier, breakfast will be served in the breakfast room, out on the terrace or directly in your room.
You'll need energy to discover all the wealth of Noirmoutier!
So take your breakfast out on the terrace and enjoy the first sunbeams of the day out on the terrace or in our bright breakfast room. But if you wish to have a more peaceful start of your day, you can also take breakfast in your room or out on your private terrace...
The breakfast includes
- French bread, croissants and brioche
- Jams, honey, butter and home-made caramel with salty butter
- Fresh melon, fresh fruit salad, yoghurts, cereals
- Cheese platter, ham and eggs (scrambled, fried, soft-boiled, hard-boiled)
Accompanied by hot and cold drinks:
- Black or green tea 'Palais des Thés'
- Hot chocolate
- Milk (hot or cold)
- Orange juice or grapefruit juice